Brussels Dialogue. Call for Applications!
GOALS OF THE FORUM
To promote dialogue between young people from different European countries and creation of a common cultural, scientific, information and educational space, inviting the youth of European countries to cooperate with peers from Russia.
The Forum will take place during the whole day and will include 2 platforms: 1) policy and 2) creative
OBJECTIVES OF THE FORUM
- Uniting efforts, creativity, expertise and intellectual potential of young people for the development of a common scientific and cultural space in their countries and at the international level;
- Creation of a platform for dialogue, contacts and long-term networking;
- Presentations of Russian and foreign programs for young people, organisation of educational workshops for young people;
- Discussion of the current agenda and formation of joint initiatives, discussion of project implementation mechanisms;
- Building sustainable development skills among young people.
PARTICIPANTS OF THE FORUM
The representatives of youth and student associations, youth councils, journalists, bloggers, young entrepreneurs, representatives of creative professions and scientific, political and information spheres, young professionals and experts in various fields, specialists in the field of youth policy, public diplomacy, sportsmen, and all those who care about our common future, at the age of 18 to 35 years from Europe.
WORKING LANGUAGE: English.
Business-center «Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie»
avenue Louise, 91-93, 1050
Think. Act. Create.
Russian Centre for Science and Culture in Brussels
|Time||Track 1||Track2||Track 3||Track 4|
|13:30 – 14:00||Registration of the Participants|
|14:00 – 15:15|
|15:15 – 15:30||Break|
|15:30 – 16:45||Registration|
|16:45 – 17:00||Break|
|17:00 – 18:15||Registration|
|18:15 – 18:30||
Conference hall. All experts and participants
CONCERT and COCKTAIL
(the Russian Centre for Science and Culture)
Russian singer, master of folk, beatboxing, looping
Think. Act. Create.