Concert performed by the Choir and the St. Petersburg State Capella Symphony Orchestra conducted by People's Artist of the USSR Vladislav Chernushenko. Songs and Poems to Remember the War
75th Anniversary of the End of World War II
Project "Concerts and Performances Online"
Songs and Poems to Remember the War
Concert performed by the Choir and the Symphony Orchestra of the St. Petersburg State Academy under the direction of V. Chernushenko.
17:50 Victory Day celebration with a big party with Vera Bunina, director of the Russian Center,
Director of ANO "Russian Seasons" Alexei Lebedev.
18:00 A minute of silence
18:01 Victory Day celebration with Olga Sergeyevna Khomova, Director General of the State Academic Chapel of Saint Petersburg, Honored Member of Culture of the Russian Federation, President of the Board of the Union of concert organizations of Russia.
18:10 Literary and musical composition "Songs and poems of war-time" interpreted by the Choir and the Symphony Orchestra of the Capella State Academic Academy of Saint Petersburg under the direction of V. Chernushenko.
In the program
1. Nikita BOGOSLOVSKY / E.Dolmatovsky "Loved City". Soloist - Pavel Bondarenko
2. Alexander ALEXANDROV / V.Lebedev-Koumatch “The holy war”
3. Mark FRADKIN / E.Dolmatovsky "Song of the Dnieper". Soloists: Lyudmila Sidenko, Nikolay Kourbatov
4. Vasily SOLOVYOV-SEDOY /A.Tchourkin “Evening on the harbor”. Soloists: Andrey Molodchinin, Emeritus artist from Russia Petr Migounov
5. Yuri MILYOUTIN / V.Lebedev-Koumatch “Marine Guard”
6. Nikita BOGOSLOVSKY / V.Agatov "Dark Night". Soloist - Distinguished Artist from Russia Alexander Loukyanov
7. A.Novikov / S.Alymov “Vasya-Vasilek”. Soloists: Alexey Samsonov, Victor Okhrema
8. Konstantin LISTOV / А.Sourkov "Hut". Soloist: Alexander Detinkin
9. Vasily SOLOVYOV-SEDOY / A.Fatyanov "We have not been at home for a long time". Soloists: Egor Semenkov, Grigory Bykov
10. Anatoly NOVIKOV / Y.Shvedov "Noiraud". Soloists: Oleg Trofimov, Oleg Radchenko
11. Vasily SOLOVYOV-SEDOY / A.Fatyanov "Nightingales". Soloists: Egor Semenkov, Ekaterina Zavatskaya, Nadezhda Drobyshevskaya
12. Matvey BLANTER / M.Isakovsky "In the frontline forest"
13. Vasily SOLOVYOV-SEDOY / A.Fatyanov "On a sunny clearing". Soloist - Oleg Trofimov
14. Leo SCHENBERG - Pavel KRAUBNER / P.Bogdanov "Song of Ladoga". Soloists: Honored Artist from Russia Daria Leibova, Anatoly Galaktionov
15. Vasily SOLOVYOV-SEDOY / A.Fatyanov "Our city"
16. Jan FRENKEL / R. Gamzatov "Cranes". Soloist - Pavel Bondarenko
17. David TOUKHMANOV / V.Kharitonov "Victory Day". Soloist - Honored Artist of Russia Petr Migunov
Poems by A.Tvardovski, M.Dudin, P.Choubin, A.Mezhirov, S.Tschipachev, I.Outkina
Readers: Distinguished Artist from Russia Alexey Emelyanov and Anna Fomitcheva